Hello!

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, February 7, 2008

6 more weeks of winter

Well, Groundhog Day came and went and no one bought me a present! I think I'll plan a party for next year! The snow and cold will keep on! Typical winter!
Goal for the weekend is to continue with the 23 things on a stick program. I received a nice reminder postcard and email so I should stay on task! I am excited to learn more!
Almost finished with the book, "No Country for Old Men". Hope I can get to the movie. Looks like the author is putting out another movie from another of his books. Saw an article about it in the latest True West magazine.
Reading magazine can get you busier than you were before. I added 3 new books to my reading list and 6 new recipes to try and 3 exercise programs and 2 new diets! I think I stick to reading and cooking for Feb!
I should plan a nice meal for Valentine's Day! Aux meeting next week and we will be having lasagna, salad and garlic bread! Yummy! No typical hot dish (I prefer the term casserole) for this meeting! And luckily I'm making the lasagna so there will be no chunky tomatoes and no PEAS! Have a great day!

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Welcome to 23 Things on a Stick. My husband also loves the Ground Hog Movie.

As you work on more Things, remember to label the posts you make about them with the number of the Thing. Robin